Summer Throwdown League - Event starting now!

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: Summer Throwdown League - Event starting now!

★★★★ Guide

You can get at least 6 in one day doing your to-do list and attending 2 parties that get to level 10... Getting 7 wasn't really worth it to me when I still didn't have the dart board or hot dog suit. 

I believe any and all tickets/fashion gems shouldn't be given as a reward until we collected at least one of each of the actual event prizes. 

Message 51 of 56 (804 Views)

★★★ Novice

I agree.  I’m over all these quests and getting tapped out on the game and I love the sims.  I am at max design level, hit max exp level ages ago, would be level 80 plus otherwise.  I have yet in all challenges to get the main item, no hot tub, bubble thing, dart board etc... can’t get the design store clothes full, can’t add any more furniture.  I’m just spinning my wheels now and it sucks, especially when I’d like to play more.

Message 52 of 56 (757 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Well of course I didn’t get th hot dog suit 🤨. But something I do like about the dartboard, during a party at someone else’s home, when you’ve gone through all the purple options, then click the green options, such as “compete against” you can call ppl you know, even from your own sim house.  I haven’t noticed that with any other party items.

Message 53 of 56 (681 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@sweedeypy wrote:

Well of course I didn’t get th hot dog suit 🤨. But something I do like about the dartboard, during a party at someone else’s home, when you’ve gone through all the purple options, then click the green options, such as “compete against” you can call ppl you know, even from your own sim house.  I haven’t noticed that with any other party items.

That is cool.  I hadn't noticed that either.  I wonder if the dartboard actions require other stuff from the Summer Throwdown collection.  Most people that have the dartboard out also have everything else out.  I am still up against the item limit (I'm glad it went up but I need more, especially when they give us new stuff with each career, hobby and event).  

Message 54 of 56 (673 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@BlueWizardRob wrote:

@sweedeypy wrote:

That is cool.  I hadn't noticed that either.  I wonder if the dartboard actions require other stuff from the Summer Throwdown collection.  Most people that have the dartboard out also have everything else out.  I am still up against the item limit (I'm glad it went up but I need more, especially when they give us new stuff with each career, hobby and event).  

I hit the limit the other day, it fluctuates for me with different items, like curtains vs a sofa. I was ask d to do a survey today and I did let them know how I despise the limit and not being able to delete inventory.  

I did notice at the party that they did have the bar and the lights out.  It was actually nearly a carbon copy of my house setup so, couldn’t tell ya if it wouldn’t work if all the items weren’t set out.

Message 55 of 56 (656 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@sweedeypy wrote:

@BlueWizardRob wrote:

@sweedeypy wrote:

I hit the limit the other day, it fluctuates for me with different items, like curtains vs a sofa. I was ask d to do a survey today and I did let them know how I despise the limit and not being able to delete inventory.  

I did notice at the party that they did have the bar and the lights out.  It was actually nearly a carbon copy of my house setup so, couldn’t tell ya if it wouldn’t work if all the items weren’t set out.

The item limit isn't actually an item limit it is a resource limit.  Some items have more animations and graphics than others and take up more "item slots" than others.  Plants and windows are worse than many items.

Message 56 of 56 (647 Views)