Original Post

Re: Summer Backyard Barbecue Event

★★★ Guide

Thanks for sharing @ava7171!

And congrats to @katclawsx3 🎉 I'm so jealous of you! 😄

Message 121 of 170 (473 Views)

★★★ Guide

@BlueWizardRob @How in the world did you get so rich so fast?! 🤯 I've been hussling my * of for two weeks to get the the 40000 for the next land clearing... selling my old izzy clothing to get the last 3 gems for a new outfit 😅

Message 122 of 170 (466 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I need suggestions for all these outdoor heaters... fruit drying business? Jerky? 😰 I’m contributing to sim global warming here.

Message 123 of 170 (453 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Here4Snacks How about creating your own indoor sauna? 🤦‍♀️

Message 124 of 170 (578 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@PlanetAuto wrote:

@Here4SnacksHow about creating your own indoor sauna? 🤦‍♀️

hahahaha - Genius 

Message 125 of 170 (567 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@BlueWizardRob if u really hate these gambling events then stop supporting them by not paying into them. If nobody paid into these gambling events then EA would stop doing them. They don't wanna do nothing that they can't make over the profit of what they paid cause they would be losing money that way.
(Paying doesn't increase your chances & it is a waist of money
Message 126 of 170 (565 Views)

Re: (Spoiler) New Event

★ Apprentice

Okay thank you! I didnt know that 

Message 127 of 170 (373 Views)

★ Apprentice
Basically  this new summer barbecue event is fantastic i love it. I have all the items except that darn hotdog costume. Ive been trying over and over even using my sim cash. I cant get it!? I've gotten the rare items several times already. But ughh i want the hotdog costume. Has anyone else gotten it?? I want to see it on a sim  lol 
Message 128 of 170 (535 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@PlanetAuto 🤣 hahaha!! love that to bits and yes a sauna room is perfect! 

Message 129 of 170 (525 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PlanetAuto wrote:

@BlueWizardRob @How in the world did you get so rich so fast?! 🤯 I've been hussling my * of for two weeks to get the the 40000 for the next land clearing... selling my old izzy clothing to get the last 3 gems for a new outfit 😅

Ever since I finished clearing my land and hit the item limit, I have very little to spend my gold on.  I do quick actions in hobby/career all day with 4 sims.  Just based on that I earn about 50k coins per week and have nothing to spend it on.  I get even more during events because of the coin rewards.  Money was tight until I finished clearing land and buying rooms.  I am fairly analytical and based my choices on economics until I had enough money.  Now I have enough to do everything by the style I want.  You can search here on the forums.  There is a topic I posted a while ago that talks about the economics and analysis I used and the choices I made that helped me progress so quickly.  Here is a link

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Basic-Economics-how-to-get-the-most-for-your-game-time-mo...

Message 130 of 170 (501 Views)