Re: Suggestion

by RaichiSims

Original Post

Suggestion

★★ Novice

Bunk beds in The sims 4? For teens and kids. I would love that!

Message 1 of 8 (411 Views)

Champion

@hiratekinsemsi, I think almost everyone would like that! :eahigh_file:Heart I hope they do it!Fingers crossed

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 8 (398 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Me too, I hope they make bunkbeds! :D

Message 3 of 8 (373 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@hiratekinsemsi Excellent idea. Would require a few new animations but I'd love bunks.
Message 4 of 8 (367 Views)

★ Guide
@hiratekinsemsi since having bunk beds require new animation such as climbing a ladder, it would be great for them to add a ladder too!
Message 5 of 8 (348 Views)

Champion

@AndyZhang2896, yes they would need a ladder !  And while there are bunks that don't have ladders, these are usually for adults in camping cabins or dorms .  But most players want bunks for their Sims' children, so those types of bunks would need ladders, unles the kids would just teleprot to the top bunk! LOL

And if there are new animations regarding ladders, it will make it much more likely that they eventually give us ladders that our Sims can use to get to another floor in their homes! Standard smile

Message 6 of 8 (317 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@PugLove888    Well, there already is an animation for ladders. They added it with Island Living. The dock ladder needs climbing to get in out of the water. They could bogart the animation from that and just add in the climbing into bed part. Wouldn't take much I think.

Plus, now that I think about it... adding ladders would add a very interesting building mechanic to the game. Climbing up ladders into attics and such.

Message 7 of 8 (315 Views)

Champion

@Psychotps, I completly forgot about the IL ladders!  I do remember hoping that this meant they would add a ladder to the game under staircases in Build Mode, but was sad when they didn't. So, yes, they have the animation for the climbing , so it wouldn't be as difficult now for bunk beds, at least animation-wise! Wink

Yes, I've been wanting ladders to make lofts and tiny homes for quite some time!  Hard to make a realistic tiny home when you have a huge staircase!  And while some tiny homes have staircases, many don't!   

Bunk beds would go perfect for a University pack!  (would have been fantastic in City Living as well, but , alas! Frown  And if we have bunks we might get large ladders to put elsewhere... however, I think this would be most likely to happen if we get a Farm pack, since ladders will be necessary for the haylofts!!! Large smile

Message 8 of 8 (291 Views)