Re: Suggestion for expansion pack sims 4

by Psychotps

Original Post

Suggestion for expansion pack sims 4

★ Novice

Building properties on sims 4 has been an integral and essential part of the game for so long. However one thing I feel is lacking and has been lacking in previous games is the ability for our sims to own multiple properties and rent them out to other sims as landlords. I suggest sims 4 property ladder where our sims can rent out apartment blocks and houses to other sims. In addition to this the ability for our sims to renovate houses via player in build mode and then sell them on for a profit would be fantastic. Another feature would be for our sims to be able to build hotels and motels for other sims to stay at, this would open so many unique gameplay opportunities for players. Imagine being able to have our sims own hotels and run a restaurant, a housekeeping service and a concierge service to keep their fellow sim guests happy. I think this would be a fantastic enhancement to the already great sims 4 and one that I and many players like me would absolutely love.

Message 1 of 2 (231 Views)

Re: Suggestion for expansion pack sims 4

★★★★ Expert
@betharby98 Interesting. So it would kinda be an extension of the retail thing maybe? The ability to purchase other properties, vacation homes, house flipping and such, would be a very good idea!
Message 2 of 2 (181 Views)