Re: Suggestion for Farming expansion Pack

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Suggestion for Farming expansion Pack

★ Novice

I would like to suggest an Australian themed/Farming expansion Pack - for example being a wheat/sheep farmer, or dairy farmer, even a fruit farmer! It could be a whole new world that is like a small country town with community sports that people can join (similar to the university) such as field hockey, netball, tennis, cricket or football - even golf! Kids could do dance classes etc and there could be a little shop that would be cool if you could go in with only a selection of seasonal fruit and veggies, and basics of others. I just think a small country farming town would be so cool Standard smile 

Message 1 of 4 (351 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @britt4793.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (322 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I would love to have a farming expansion pack. And Australia themed is a great idea. But nature would be very similar to StrangerVille. It would be fun to get Australian themed pack. With kangaroos and more cowboy clothing. Wink I don't really care about the world. If we get horses I am gonna be pleased. Standard smile I hope you get what you want. But it's gonna take some time tho. :/

Message 3 of 4 (244 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @NalaDarcy28

I'm going to lock this thread as it is quite old.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (222 Views)