Suggestion: Please bring back SimCash Value Packs

by DaniTSMom

Original Post

Suggestion: Please bring back SimCash Value Packs

★★ Apprentice

I am a player who pays to play quite a bit.
I don't mind this as it is my form of entertainment and I support the work you do for the game that I enjoy.
I would, however, like to see value packs back more often for simcash and cupcakes. 
I think you would even entice more people to spend money by bringing these back! 

Thank you!

Message 1 of 5 (799 Views)

Re: Suggestion: Please bring back SimCash Value Packs

★★★★★ Expert

I agree.  I frequently have less time to play than I would like, much less than when the game launched.  When this occurs, I use simcash and cupcakes to complete quests and activities.  I like the value packs.  I have a monthly entertainment budget.  Having value packs encourages me to spend a bigger portion of my entertainment budget on this game.  It is easier to spend when it feels like a good value.

Message 2 of 5 (753 Views)

★★★★ Guide
This is such a good idea. I’m finding with all the new houses (well, I have 2) I’m needing to decorate more than ever and I just can’t keep up with the Simoleons I need. It’s a constant grind. If we could have access to value packs with Sim Cash and Simoleons after Level 60 that would be so helpful.
Message 3 of 5 (641 Views)

★★★ Guide
Yeessss!! I'm hanging out for some sort of a value pack too!
I have 3 houses to finish and I can't even afford to clear one piece of land!

Message 4 of 5 (575 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Please, please consider this. I need Simoleons. I can earn them, but right now I need $200,000 Simoleons to put a 4th storey on the Summer house. I bought the 3rd storey for 80,000, I think, and it was a lot of time and work. Like weeks. Without getting anything else.
I don’t mind buying Sim Cash, but the exchange for Simoleons is out of sight. Please give higher level players Simoleon deal packs. Very, very needed for big ticket items. (Storeys, land expansions, rooms etc.)
Thanks for considering it.😊
Message 5 of 5 (397 Views)