Re: Suggestion: Pets and Witches

by mh2artist

Original Post

Re: Suggestion: Pets and Witches

★★ Apprentice

Just want to be helpful in suggesting that Some of the packs/expansions to Sims 4 already has costumes for female witches dress in various color swatches. I agree a wand of some sort would be nice if it were available, as well as a few "powers" similar to what the Vampires are able to gain.

Using imagination, it is possible to dress and house the Sims in a variety of ways and to use available potions (by the in game reward store) to "pretend" a witch or wizard is performing an action. I saw a video where someone was telling a story of witches in the Sims 4, and using their imagination and the way they set up / planned the story and edited their filming, they were able to tell a believable and entertaining story.

I find using costumes and various clothing items in certain color swatches and the surrounding builds decorated in various ways help my characters to seem as if they are in a story or circumstance. Some players do use custom content for this also, but, I haven't yet.

But, it would be fantastic if the Sims were to have more tools at their disposal for story telling and developing our characters in a more believable manner. Thank you for your suggestion.

Message 21 of 21 (172 Views)