Suggestion: GTW update

by kaiwryplays

Original Post

Suggestion: GTW update

★ Guide

If they were to do an update for a pack I think they should do get to work. 

They could update the active careers to be more fun. Like in the doctor career the other staff does nothing. Would be great if there was an update that improved that. 

A better illness system would be a good addition too. Illnesses could need different types of medication and some require a doctor visit. 

Grocery/produce stalls. They could give us the ability to make a functional grocery store by giving us produce displays that can be stacked with produce and menu could pop up and sims choose how much to buy. They could also add cartons of milk and juice. And different food packets. Also toddler mannequins and more stuff for a clothing store. 

They could add actual criminals that can rob houses and sims can call the police for various situations. This could tie in with the detective career. 

Maybe they wouldn't add all of this in an update but I hope a developer sees this. 

Message 1 of 3 (235 Views)

Re: Suggestion: GTW update

★★★★ Apprentice

"the other staff does nothing" haha truedat.

Sometimes I get so frustrated when my doctor sim has tons of patients then the queue at reception gets too long that other sims just get out. Can the receptionist automatically assign them to the free beds? 

Message 2 of 3 (229 Views)

Re: Suggestion: GTW update

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yes! The get to work jobs get kinda tedious after While, and it would be great to have the option to build my own grocery store with get to work, since cottage living only came with a stall.

Message 3 of 3 (179 Views)