Suggest new The Sims 4 features.

by SoyokoAnis

Original Post

Suggest new The Sims 4 features.

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is my opinion. I don't hate on The Sims 4, I feel as to it is missing things. Suggest what should be added.

1. Babies are basically pets. Literally, you can't even interact as them.

2. Cats and Dogs are basically Babies. You can't even control them. A life simulator should have the idea in mind to let you control anything and everything added to your household.

3. Open Neighborhoods. Not an open world. At least be able to visit your neighbors without a loading screen.

4. More hidden stuff/Easter eggs. The Sims 4 has 4 easter egg worlds you can visit. Ever since Get To Work no more exist as of today. They should add a few more.

5. Make more expansions like Strangerville(excluded JTB). I am really enjoying the Strangerville story but after you finish everything in Strangerville what else to do.

6. Follow community ideas. In a post Maxis wrote, "We are limited to what the engine does." A person was able to create a story with a new world and an open world with new features, yet we get Star Wars.

Please don't hate on me. As I said at the top, this is my opinion. Please suggest things that are missing from this list. 

Message 1 of 1 (113 Views)