Strays Sims 4

by MomstolemyXbox

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Strays Sims 4

★ Novice

I have a basic question about how the strays are generated in Sims 4 Cats & Dogs (playing on Xbox, no mods). Are there a finite number generated in the world, or do they keep auto-generating as current strays are adopted and adopted out? Am I able to "foster" or adopt and then find home for all the strays or will they just keep coming (not considering new litters)? The answer has a lot to do with how I move forward in this world. Thanks for help! 

Message 1 of 3 (313 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Strays Sims 4

Hero (Retired)
@MomstolemyXbox If the game needs strays, because there aren't any, then it will make more. So even if you adopt the strays, or if the strays die of old age, the game will generate more strays to fill their empty spots.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (277 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
@MomstolemyXbox If the game needs strays, because there aren't any, then it will make more. So even if you adopt the strays, or if the strays die of old age, the game will generate more strays to fill their empty spots.
Message 2 of 3 (278 Views)

★ Novice
@PoptartJuniper Thanks much for the clarification. I think I have arrived at a career path for the unemployed boyfriend who's about to move in. Standard smile
Message 3 of 3 (250 Views)