Strangeville

by ChihiroSun

Original Post

Re: Strangeville

Champion

@ChihiroSun, most of us helping here are just volunteers.  We don't know dates of things being released unless there is an official announcement.  Raised eyebrow  So please keep that in mind.  Angel

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 11 of 14 (284 Views)

★★★ Novice

Oh yeah I know that. But after trying to contact ea on email and Twitter and other places without result I came here in hopes to get an answer. I'm happy with the awsers of you volunteers but I really hoped ea would give me an answer and I don't blame you for not knowing an answer since that's not your job but ea's job. This is also the first time for me using this answers HQ platform so I didn't know much about it. 

Message 12 of 14 (272 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@ChihiroSun

From what I see EA probably gave up the idea of creating bundles. Instead, we get a discount on all single the packs we do not have. For today it is 40%.
This is understandable because you often have one of these packs which are in the collective offer and you will not buy it because the whole will not be so cheap for you.
A single pack at a reduced price many people will buy willingly if they do not have this pack.

I don't work for EA
Message 13 of 14 (263 Views)

Champion

@ChihiroSun, I understand -- it can't hurt to ask! Wink  But the only thing we can do it tell others what we think EA might do, by combining what they've said in general with what they have done in the past , but of course there is no guarantee and our guesses might not be much better than yours! EmbarrassedLarge smile  

But @kreatora brings up an excellent point... I think many people only lack a few packs so bundles wouldn't be much of an advantage to them.  Much better to have a discount that can go to any SP or any GP, or any EP or something along those lines.  Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 14 of 14 (215 Views)