Re: Strangeville

by kedavralien

Original Post

Strangeville

★★★ Novice

Screenshot_20190301-145125.pngCan anyone PLEASE just tell me if there's gonna be a sims 4 CDbox bundle packet with strangeville and laundry stuff and my first pet stuff in Belgium or just any language? Just like the picture but with the pack I mentioned. I've contacted ea many many times but this question is still left unanswered. I've been looking for the awser for 5 days now and I'm really loosing my patience  Frown I just really want to get laundry while collecting the cd boxes aswel since I have all of them I can't quit right now. Ea told to to keep looking in stores but guess what? I can't find it not in dutch not in English not online just nothing but video's. In Belgium the expansion packs are sold separately and the game pack and stuff pack are always sold in a bundle as you can see from the pictures. And they are always available on the day the pack is out but since it's been 5 days now I think it's not gonna be a bundle. I just hate that ea can't tell me no and they give me false hope. Frown

Message 1 of 14 (1,540 Views)

Hero

Hi @ChihiroSun 

I can't really answer your question cause although EA announces bundles, no one here knows.

I've never seen them arrive right on the day the actual pack came out but I could of course be wrong about that.

Sorry to disappoint you but there's no info at this point. I can't find any new bundle listed currently.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 14 (1,474 Views)

★★★ Novice

Wow thanks finally an awnser.  I asked ea and all they could say was "keep checking the stores" instead of just telling me there was no pack as this one. I think it's because the negative comments about my first pet stuff and they don't want to make a bundle pack with that one since it might not sell so good. But I like to have all of them and cd box cause I'm a collector Standard smile at least I don't need to be frustrated anymore when searching for the pack, Thanks 

Message 3 of 14 (1,460 Views)

Hero
Hi @ChihiroSun

There could be one down the line. I just couldn't find at this time.

They probably just meant that there might be one down the line so keep checking for new info.

Have you checked out the build your own bundle on Origin yet ?

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/build-a-bundle/sims4

Don't know if you need a box or if that's something that could appeal to you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 14 (1,397 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, 

I've seen the create your own bundle but does it come with a cd box? I think not but If so that would be great. Standard smile 

Message 5 of 14 (1,268 Views)

Hero
Hi @ChihiroSun

no unfortunately, it doesn't. It's a download only offer.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 14 (1,234 Views)

★★ Novice

There probably will be one. I've seen a site a few weeks ago where the release dates of the past bundles as well as packs were listed and in the past they released it around a month after all the included packs were released so according to that pattern I'd wait another two weeks or something before giving up hope on the bundle.

Message 7 of 14 (1,088 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey, thanks but could you share that link? I just searched for it today I haven't had the time for sims lately and completely forgot about the bunde. I just searched for it but no results. I guess it's not coming then Frown I hope they don't quit the cd boxes cause that would really suck for me waiting all this time just to get all the cd boxes only for them to give up on them. 

Message 8 of 14 (887 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, I would also like to know if there will be a cd box for the last game pack. I collect them as well and I contacted ea, but got no answer..so if anyone knows anything I would really appreciate it! I have all of the cd boxes that came before and I really don't want to switch, I'm sooo happy that I'm  not the only one who loves to collect these! :D And I really hope we will eventually get them because I just want my laundry pack already :P

Message 9 of 14 (812 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yasss I know right?  I want the damn laundry alreadyy, we are waiting on it for so long and they just give up on us cd box collecing collectors. Really we are the patient fans we have real patient but there still is a limit for us too right? I'm gonna try and contact ea too cause I want awser. And if they don't awser just email the same email every day. That should work lol it worked for me before 😂 I don't wanna be rude but waiting so longgg, we deserve awsers. 

Message 10 of 14 (729 Views)