Re: Strangerville unbug sim

by crinrict

Original Post

Strangerville unbug sim

★★★ Newbie

Is there a way to unbug a sim in Strangerville? I ended up marrying a military personnel that I had bugged before and the flashing bug device is driving me crazy.

Message 1 of 2 (3,656 Views)

Re: Strangerville unbug sim

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @Kaybay07

do you know who bugged the Sim ? If so, you can just listen in to the Sim with the one who bugged him and it should go away.

If not, there might be cheats to remove it. Trying to find some info on that still.

EDIT

With cheats do the following

1. Download TwistedMexi's Cheat Fix Mod (just google)
  2. Start the game and make sure you have script Mods allowed
  3. Make sure the bugged Sim is active and type in the cheat console: Sims.remove_buff buff_ListeningDevice_bugged (this should remove the visual) 

There's also a relationship bit that's for the making sure that you can listen in to the Sim.

You might also wanna remove that although you'll need to know who bugged for that in which case the game method would be easier.

relationship.remove_bit relationshipBit_ListeningDevice_Bugged_Bugger <sourceSimID> <targetSimID> on the sim who bugged them 

or

relationship.remove_bit relationshipBit_ListeningDevice_Bugged_Buggee <sourceSimID> <targetSimID>on the bugged sim

To get the SimID, use this: sims.get_sim_id_by_name <yoursimfirstname> <yoursimlastname>

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (3,649 Views)