Re: Strange happenings after download

by heydeanie

Original Post

Strange happenings after download

★ Novice

So now I have a Black colored build number in top right hand corner and an intermittent frightening error message since I downloaded the update... Anyone else have this? 

Message 1 of 7 (593 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@heydeanie Since update i buy things like for example secret agent job stuff then close the app and it disappears and i have to rebuy it and my simoleons wont come back thats gone….haha amazing
Message 2 of 7 (564 Views)

★ Novice

This is my second time playing. My last game got so corrupted it wouldn't play more than 30 seconds at a time. I swear if it happens again I'm done w this app

Message 3 of 7 (557 Views)

★★ Novice

Good luck opening a ticket with support. In-game help button sends me on an endless loading/redirect loop. So after the black build box and assert fail errors, we are still experiencing missing Cafe career venue rewards. I personally am also missing an in-game purchase. I sent an email to support because there is no in-game support team. They gave me a case number and proceeded to tell me how to install the game and promptly closed my case without addressing any of the issues I am having. I am certain no one even read my email or looked at the attached screenshots of receipts. I have never experienced such poor support and I have played and spent thousands on many many games. I am extremely disappointed.

Message 4 of 7 (537 Views)

Hero
@heydeanie Could you please share some screenshots that show this issue?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 5 of 7 (524 Views)

★ Novice

Literally had that happen with my first game. I'd spent hundred of dollars buying packs and property... I had the coolest builds. And they r all gone. I can see them for 30 seconds if I'd like. Then the screen goes black again. Emailed countless times. Was an endless loop of "well just reinstall the game" that's not the magic fix all they think it is... It's became obvious they do not care about the players. So I started over, no buying anything with real money except the pass. Why collect awesome things with money, when one glitch and it's all gone? 

Message 6 of 7 (516 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I'm guessing it was a problem for many. I just got a 200 some odd data download message and now all the error messages are gone... But thank u... I wish u could fix my old game lol

Message 7 of 7 (514 Views)