Re: Story line is behind my Sims relationship

by Darkhuntress2000

Original Post

Story line is behind my Sims relationship

★★ Apprentice

My Sims are married but the story line has them still dating. How can I get that story to close?

Message 1 of 6 (603 Views)

Hero
@Darkhuntress2000 Sims can get the option to propose and marry at level 4.
Marriage doesn't close the story. You need to make your Sims do events through the 10 story chapters in order to complete the story.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 6 (594 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@SalixCat I am level 21. The option to married showed up but not within the story. Now it just seems silly for the dating interactions in the story when they are already married. What’s even stranger is the ‘husband’ has no story line relating to romance.
Message 3 of 6 (590 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Darkhuntress2000 That's the way it works. Marriage is an option available in any kind of relationship (friendly, confrontational, romantic) and it's not part of the story.
Completing all chapters of a story for the first time will unlock items. That is the reward.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 6 (566 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi, the dating part is the story itself, they are married but you still have the option to get the relationship story to 10. So yes they are married, don't stress. Getting to 10 just means you complete the story, it's always fun to do this because you gain items for CAS when you finish!

Goodluck! ♡

Message 5 of 6 (515 Views)

★★ Apprentice

As for the husband. It only works for the sim you chose to start the story with at the beginning. This is just how sims mobile works. ^_^

Message 6 of 6 (514 Views)