Stored room didn't go to storage

by CranSnap

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stored room didn't go to storage

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad
OS Version 12.3.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004624926688
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have the Grand Floor Plan quest to build a new room. Selected one of the existing rooms and put in storage to rearrange things. Purchased and placed an L shaped room for 275 SimCash. Old room is not in storage. Quest is still pending.
What do you expect to see? Complete quest when placing the new room. or Old room in storage. Place the old room. Complete the quest.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country US
Additional feedback

I did not attempt to reproduce this issue because it's too expensive, at this point, a new room costs me 15 llama tokens or 275 SimCash. I'm afraid to spend that much and have another room disappear on me.

The only reason I bought the expensive room was because I didn't have enough llamas to complete the quest. I spent SimCash to buy a room and the quest is still pending.

Message 1 of 3 (1,455 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stored room didn't go to storage

Hero

@CranSnap 

When you want to buy a new room and at the same time unlock a new room shape, all the rooms you own must be out on your plot of land. In this way you will only pay Sim Cash for the new room (and a room shape).

If you unlock a room shape while you have a room in storage, you will unlock the shape but it will be applied to that room you already own.

I uploaded a video because I find this difficult to explain in words. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,433 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@CranSnap 

When you want to buy a new room and at the same time unlock a new room shape, all the rooms you own must be out on your plot of land. In this way you will only pay Sim Cash for the new room (and a room shape).

If you unlock a room shape while you have a room in storage, you will unlock the shape but it will be applied to that room you already own.

I uploaded a video because I find this difficult to explain in words. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 3 (1,434 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thank you for the explanation, I’ll keep that in mind when building.

I assumed since it’s so expensive it would at least give me an extra room... well, lesson learned.

Message 3 of 3 (1,416 Views)