Re: Start Planning Your Snowy Escape in The Sims™ 4!

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Re: Start Planning Your Snowy Escape in The Sims™ 4!

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi folks,

We ask that threads are kept on topic to limit muddling topics up and improve tracking feedback/issues. This thread was opened a month ago to announce a new pack that's since arrived. Standard smile This is not a discussion thread for feedback or game issues you encounter.

To share either of those, please join an existing thread on your topic or create a new one if there isn't currently one open and get the ball rolling there. It's good to keep the forum rules in mind when doing so.

I'll close this thread here to limit thread derailment in the meantime.

Thank you.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 51 of 51 (344 Views)