Re: Start Planning Your Snowy Escape in The Sims™ 4!

by lenkakrn

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
I brought the the sims 4 on origin but i wanted to to buy the dlc on steam can i still use it on origin
Message 41 of 51 (635 Views)

Champion
@Dansisko5 It is a known issue. Here you will find more information about it: https://simscommunity.info/2020/11/12/the-sims-team-is-investigating-sims-4-crashes-on-pc-and-ps4/

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 42 of 51 (628 Views)

@springcandy12  If you want to buy a Sims 4 pack in Steam, you also need to buy the base game in Steam.  From there, you can install through Steam and then use your Origin-bought content.  But it doesn't work the other way around: if you want to go back to just playing through Origin, you won't have access to anything you bought through Steam.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 43 of 51 (580 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I can't find this pack on EA Desktop. That's inconvenient, to have to load up Origin again.

Message 44 of 51 (566 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Lanna My ski boots are staying locked up indefinitely, won't be buying this garbage dlc or anymore, yous are more focused on turning a profit than making the game playable. Yous don't even have the decency to roll the patch back so we can simply play all the while you're still firing these pointless packs out that will no doubt break the game even more. No wonder yous get voted the worst company in the world year after year!
Message 45 of 51 (517 Views)

Sul Sul Jazzysquares here!

With Mt. Komorebi would there be a chance to tighten up your sims martial arts practice because thats one feature i would love to see! I miss it from The Sims 3 world adventures! I loved kicking and punching up that dummy until my sim maxed out!

I miss certain features from the sims 3 that i know would be a smashing gameplay option for sims 4 not only because of the graphics but the general gameplay of it too!

I love what your all doing with the game packs though and I cant wait for what the future holds! Thank you so much for the many past years of escapism and the many more years in future!

Dag Dag!

Jazzysquares!

Stay Safe & Stay Simming!

Message 46 of 51 (492 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Alright, I am not sure if anyone else has huge problem than crashing and lagging.. "Bonuses" with Snowy Escape (except crashes and laggs): Pets are sleeping all the time (even with active feature), neighbours are visiting my households (even when they have no keys and I did not posted any insertion), Sims dont do things I click them (they just ignore it), in restaurants they stop eating they meals and I literally asking why :D Why has one of the best expansion pack these problems ? Dear EA, SImGurus, please repair it. We want to enjoy Sims but you are not allowing us.

Message 47 of 51 (478 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Why are you ignoring all replies from everyone (and blocking some replies) and keep posting adverts of this expansion pack? Also why aren't you working on new patch that acually fix bugs?

Message 48 of 51 (452 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@portkit That's EA for you 😒. Only profits are important.
Message 49 of 51 (447 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And you are okay with current situation? I can't play this game right now because of severe bugs.

Message 50 of 51 (442 Views)