Re: Star Wars X Wing Question

by Wholesome_Goth

Original Post

Star Wars X Wing Question

★★★★★ Novice

I am trying to complete the Rsistance mission that involves repairing the X Wing fighter. I got the parts but when I came back

to camp there was no place to put them. There doesn't appear to be anywhere on the X Wing that they will fit and it doesn't

light up or anything. I have tried dragging and dropping but that doesn't work. I can't find anything that says I'm supposed to give

them to someone so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do. I can't finish the mission until I fix the thing but I can't find a place

to fix it!

Message 1 of 4 (1,731 Views)

★ Guide

do you have 5 parts,you say it doesn't light up,does the whole xwing not light up,it should,so you can be able to click on for explore(greyed out till you repair it) and scan(for the batuu collection),does it show those. Only after you have the 5 parts just clicking on the xwing should then have 'repair' button showing. are you using mods,it could be interfering the action.

Message 2 of 4 (1,706 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey so I actually found the parts at the Antique Dealer in the First Order district. Half the price than some of the scoundrels were asking as well. They automatically were added to my inventory. In terms of flying the x-wing, rocket science skills will help, but not mandatory. Hope this helps! 

Message 3 of 4 (1,694 Views)

★ Guide

To repair the X-Wing you don't need to drag and drop anything, you should be able to click on the X-Wing and select the repair option, if you had the required number of parts.

Message 4 of 4 (1,689 Views)