Re: Star Wars? Seriously?

by kittell17

Original Post

★★★★ Guide
@Psychotps I’d be interested to know how EA handles critical Game Changers internally. I tried to find a Game Changer who plays mostly on console without any luck. It’s more than disappointing that feedback doesn’t seem to be wanted from this group of players.
Message 51 of 56 (314 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Oh dear. I'm not the only one experiencing bugs with this latest expansion. Please read my bugs in the technical PC section. I'm curious if you or anyone else has been experiencing the same thing.

Message 52 of 56 (299 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@kittell17 I haven’t even been able to play. I played for 15 minutes after the last update, and it crashed when I came out of build mode (even though that bug has been “fixed” at least three times).
Message 53 of 56 (285 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Rae_Regenbogen Oh wow. I just found out about this new Star Wars addition yesterday, and bought it. I did manage to play it with 2 big bugs and glitches. In it your Sim can encounter Rey and Kylo Ren. They both have unique Sim voices and you can add them in your household by holding shift and selecting them (PC version). The problem that I have is that their voices can't be heard about 98-99% of the time. Other Sims can be heard normally but not them. Then there is a clothing glitch. Their outfits would change sometimes without warning, and items like a gun can be glued to their hand.

Weird glitches and bugs that do interfere with the overall enjoyment if the game. One thing that would have been cooler is if they had added in the Force and more lightsaber usage. But then that may become an actual Star Wars game...though the hybrid idea has great potential.

Message 54 of 56 (281 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Unfortunately, I’m not at all surprised that the Star Wars pack is glitchy. All the packs are bugged now.

🐜 🐛 🕷 

Message 55 of 56 (254 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Rae_Regenbogen Then we must spray them with some RAID. 

Message 56 of 56 (250 Views)