Sprinklers?

by peachy333333

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sprinklers?

★★★ Novice

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has been able to find garden sprinklers in the PS4 version? Would be amazing helpful for gardening....

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (1,500 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sprinklers?

Champion

@peachy333333, even though I don't play on the PS4, since the console versions are pretty similar to the computer versions of the game I feel I can help you.  I'm sorry to tell you, but there are no garden sprinklers in The Sims 4. Frown The only sprinkler is the fire alarm sprinkler for when fires break out. If it is too tedious to water a large garden, then you can try to hire the Gardner to come every day, if the Gardener is in the console version (not sure which pack the Gardner came with so console users may not have access to them yet.) Wink  

Best of luck! Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,883 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@peachy333333, even though I don't play on the PS4, since the console versions are pretty similar to the computer versions of the game I feel I can help you.  I'm sorry to tell you, but there are no garden sprinklers in The Sims 4. Frown The only sprinkler is the fire alarm sprinkler for when fires break out. If it is too tedious to water a large garden, then you can try to hire the Gardner to come every day, if the Gardener is in the console version (not sure which pack the Gardner came with so console users may not have access to them yet.) Wink  

Best of luck! Standard smile

Message 2 of 4 (1,884 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for the reply!

I have the gardener come every day already he he he

Message 3 of 4 (1,481 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@peachy333333, no problem!  I'm glad you are able to get the gardener ! Large smile  I use the gardener on some of my bigger gardens , but if they ever release the Get Together pack for the consoles, that is an easy (and free) way to handle large gardens! Heart There is a Gardening club that you can join and host at your home lot and have them garden for you, all the while earing perk points that go towards buying perks for your game!  (Hopefully they will release Get Together for consoles soon!)  It is even better than having sprinklers because they will weed and kill bugs for you as well as water! Party hat  In the meantime, at least they have gardeners for you! Wink

Message 4 of 4 (1,460 Views)