by Lorraine-Simmer

Original Post

Spooky Spirit Loved Tradition For Art Lovers

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have an art lover Sim experience a holiday with the spooky spirit tradition.
What happens when the bug occurs? For some reason, spooky spirit is a loved tradition for art lovers.
What do you expect to see? This doesn't really make sense as a loved tradition for art lovers.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Am I the only one who doesn't see why an art lover Sim would love the spooky spirit tradition. For some reason, though, they do. 

Message 1 of 6 (503 Views)

Re: Spooky Spirit Loved Tradition For Art Lovers

★★ Guide

This is probably because that tradition includes "Carve Pumpkins", which is probably an artistic activity.

That might be enough for an Art Lover to like the tradition, even if it's just one part of it.

Sort of like how a Dance Machine can love the Party Spirit tradition, even though Dancing is just one part of the tradition.

Message 2 of 6 (493 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Hm, that may be it, but I still think that sounds like something a creative Sim might enjoy more over an art lover Sim. Then again, the Sim in question this happened with was also creative, but it said that the tradition was loved because she was an art lover, not because she was creative.

Message 3 of 6 (483 Views)

Hero

If the carving pumpkins fulfills other whims and stuff from art lovers, I'd say this is by design and if you don't like it, I would suggest posting in the feedback section.

Tagging as unsure for now though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (465 Views)

Hero
added as unsure

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (439 Views)

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

I've moved this to the Game information board, which is a better place for feedback and discussion around game features.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts around this with the community @Lorraine-Simmer!

Feel free to keep telling us what you like or dislike about the game! Standard smile

Cheers,
-Mai
Message 6 of 6 (414 Views)