Splitting Household and Legacy Player Trophy

by Rae_Regenbogen

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Splitting Household and Legacy Player Trophy

★★★★ Guide

Hi. I’ve been playing The Sims for YEARS and I’m still only on my 5th generation. I dream of one day earning the Legacy Player trophy even though it will probably take me another 3 years to get there. 😂

At this point, I have a Super Sim (my first sim who is going to live FOREVER) who has lived in her house since the start of the game. I’ve kept playing in the same house because I’m not sure if sims can move out and still be considered the same household. I’m honestly BORED of the family home and want my current generation to live in a tiny house, but I also don’t want to move my Super Sim out of her house.

Is it possible to split the household and continue to earn the Legacy Player trophy or do they have to all stay together?

Message 1 of 3 (481 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Splitting Household and Legacy Player Trophy

Champion (Retired)

@Rae_Regenbogen  I did a quick test and as I suspected the generation count reset to generation one of ten.
All collections also reset to zero except for items in personal inventory.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (443 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@Rae_Regenbogen  I did a quick test and as I suspected the generation count reset to generation one of ten.
All collections also reset to zero except for items in personal inventory.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 2 of 3 (444 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Frown

Thank you for testing! This is disappointing.

Message 3 of 3 (405 Views)