Something isn't right...

by sleiie

Original Post

Highlighted

Something isn't right...

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

2020-07-07 (1).pngI created a dress and it originally had 5 colors. I decided I wanted to change and add some of the textures to the dress because I wasn't happy with some that I chose from the beginning. As soon as I changed and added, I go into CAS and the dress looks like the 2nd image:

I don't know what I did wrong. I didn't touch anything else BUT the textures. I made sure I saved it in my mods folder (only 1 folder deep). I had this dress published on SFS and took it off so that nothing interfered with the new changes. I don't know what to do anymore. When I click on it:

1) Her hair disappears and adds some weird patch (on the right side of you)

2) Her eyes and teeth look brownish/yellow. It looks like a tooth is missing

3)The shoes change to the exact same color as the dress (FUNNY BECAUSE THAT'S NOT EVEN A COLOR OPTION)

In S4S, the dress looks fine:

*almost forgot to mention: none of the textures I chose work except for the original ones.*2020-07-07.png2020-07-06.png

Message 2 of 3 (289 Views)

Re: Something is wrong with my CC...

Champion (Retired)

@sleiie 

You will be better off asking in a forum dedicated to creating CC.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 1 of 3 (328 Views)

Re: Something is wrong with my CC...

Champion (Retired)

@sleiie 

Please see reply above.

Though EA / Maxis allows their use mods and custom content is not supported.
The best place to get help would at the Sims 4 Studio site.

Maxis Policy on Mods
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-sims/the-sims-4/mods-and-the-sims-4-game-updates/#policy

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 3 of 3 (280 Views)