Re: Some sims 4 cc isn't in the game

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Some sims 4 cc isn't in the game

★★★ Newbie

So, I downloaded a bunch of sims 4 cc for my game and some of the cc isnt showing up in the game. For example, I downloaded a girls uniform and I made sure it was .package and it was in the mods folder and everything. I loaded up Sims 4 and it even said it was there on my cc list when the game started up. But, when I went to put on my sim, I couldnt find it. I dont know how to fix this issue. Ive even tried to find the same uniform but from a different cc maker, but that one wont work either. Any solutions? 

Message 1 of 3 (380 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Guide
@MemeDuckIzntLit Does that jacket require a pack other than base game? Do you have that pack? Or does it require a seperate mesh from another creator? If you don't have the correct mesh that the outfit was made from, it won't show up in your game.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (366 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide
@MemeDuckIzntLit Does that jacket require a pack other than base game? Do you have that pack? Or does it require a seperate mesh from another creator? If you don't have the correct mesh that the outfit was made from, it won't show up in your game.
Message 2 of 3 (367 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@MemeDuckIzntLit 

With todays patch a lot of CC and Mods broke. Check with the author if an update is coming.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 3 (341 Views)