Re: Some Suggestions

by tshumitto

Original Post

Some Suggestions

★★★★ Apprentice

This list was not written by me. My friend didn't want to join and post them herself. Embarrassed

1. When Sims move out, or in with another players family, they shouldn't appear in the game twice. (one is a stranger, the other is listed as relative)

2. When a retired Sim "dies", they should be gone from the game completely, and not show up in other players neighborhoods.

3. I spent 4000 Simoleons in less than 48 hours on repairs. This should be lowered, happen less often, or be removed completely.

4. More of a question - Why is the 4th Sim slot worth 515 SimsCash?

This one is actually my suggestion...

I am hoping Special Events will be repeated for those who were unable to complete them the first time around. (and continue where we left off)

Message 1 of 7 (371 Views)

★ Guide

For #4, save up money, and buy the slot. It's not even expensive. It's reasonable for sim slots to have increments in price because you are able to gain more coins, more exp, comlplete more hobbies and careers stories faster, etc. 

Message 2 of 7 (364 Views)

★★ Pro
On #3– that’s a ton, must have expensive furniture! I noticed repairs on the pricier items are more. My suggestion on a separate thread (that I guess got lost in the shuffle because nobody replied) was it seems like repair really corresponds to cleaning in real life with as often as things “break”. So IMHO, it should cost energy to clean them and not simoleans to repair them if they are going to happen so often. It would be a compromise to people requesting we be able to sell useless stoves etc. because if we can’t sell them at least we didn’t spend so much simoleans over time to keep fixing them.
Message 3 of 7 (347 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, I wouldn't mind using energy to clean things instead of paying to constantly repair them.

Message 4 of 7 (342 Views)

★ Apprentice
I like the suggestion. I’ve been playing for 15 days of the event, on the app almost constantly and I’m not even halfway through the bar to unlock the new stories. I would love to see this event to be extended so we can finish up our stories and new people can actually begin and complete them.
Message 5 of 7 (325 Views)

★★★ Guide

1) It would be great if we are able to sell items we are no longer using in our inventory!

2) Instead of having to wait for parties, I would like my sims to be able to visit the homes of fellow sims that belong in my friends list

3) There should be more events and opportunities to earn heirloom tickets 

Message 6 of 7 (318 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, my inventory is really full.

Message 7 of 7 (275 Views)