[Solved] - Getting the Picture perfect career

by UnfoldedKey8917

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Solved] - Getting the Picture perfect career

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

How do I get the picture perfect career? I won the trophy from the picture perfect challenge but nothing changed? I've looked to see if I needed to buy something for the building but the career doesn't even show up

Message 1 of 6 (5,222 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Getting the Picture perfect career

Hero

@UnfoldedKey8917 The Fashion career (Trending now) and the Modelling career (Picture perfect) are different, but they use the same item, the sewing station,

Screenshot_20211128-183407_The Sims.jpg

Can you choose a Sim that is not on the Fashion career and tap on the Sewing station? Can you choose the Picture perfect story? I can't because I don't have that heirloom on my second account. Yours should be unlocked. 

Screenshot_20211128-183201_The Sims.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (5,086 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@UnfoldedKey8917 This is the Sims 4 forum the picture perfect career is for the Sims mobile I've asked someone who used to play it apparently it's an event so you will have to wait till they re run the event. Edit it was an heirloom time limited event so it probably won't be repeated.

Message 2 of 6 (5,152 Views)

Hero
@Rachelharris31 @UnfoldedKey8917 Moving this to the Sims Mobile Forum

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (5,137 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@UnfoldedKey8917
If you completed the Catwalk Fabulous STS re-run last September and claimed the grand prize, you should be able to start the Picture Perfect story by tapping on the Fashion career sewing station.

All you need to start the career is the heirloom. Can you please see if you still have the heirloom either in your inventory or any of your house lots?

Message 4 of 6 (5,113 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SalixCat Is the sewing career the same as the modeling? I'm looking for the modeling career. Its the only only 1 have left. The Sweet treats challenge not to long ago had the modeling career as a top prize. I won it but nothing changed. I put it in one of my houses.
Message 5 of 6 (5,094 Views)

Hero

@UnfoldedKey8917 The Fashion career (Trending now) and the Modelling career (Picture perfect) are different, but they use the same item, the sewing station,

Screenshot_20211128-183407_The Sims.jpg

Can you choose a Sim that is not on the Fashion career and tap on the Sewing station? Can you choose the Picture perfect story? I can't because I don't have that heirloom on my second account. Yours should be unlocked. 

Screenshot_20211128-183201_The Sims.jpg

Message 6 of 6 (5,087 Views)