Social media

by siobhanraven

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Social media

★★ Novice

This is the first time I've had this particular problem: I just started a new game, and my sime can't create a social media profile. Has anyone else had this problem? It's strange. Everything is up to date, I have almost all the expansions (all but the start wars and kid's stuff), and the last time I played it worked fine. 

Message 1 of 3 (474 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Social media

★★ Novice
@siobhanraven Silly me.....I just answered my own question. Charisma wasn't high enough!

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (473 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
@siobhanraven Silly me.....I just answered my own question. Charisma wasn't high enough!
Message 2 of 3 (474 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I had the same trouble but reloading the game helped me. My character couldn't create a profile on a social network and I couldn't figure out what the problem was. It just reminded me how I couldn't log in to the customer's profile in real life on Instagram (I just lost the password) I work as a targetologist and SMM, so I manage my clients' accounts. That problem was solved as well, and since then I have just been using a program https://onlypult.com/ through which you can log into dozens of Instagram profiles at the same time and there is no need to log out.

Message 3 of 3 (371 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help