Re: Social media career

by xxxnevegomesxxx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Social media career

★★ Novice

Hi, 

I don’t know where the social media career is. It have found out that it is in the game. Please let me know if they took it out or if there is something I need to do to access it ( like buying packs). 
Thanks

Message 1 of 6 (727 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Apprentice

I believe you need City Living to get the social media career.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (721 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

I believe you need City Living to get the social media career.

Message 2 of 6 (722 Views)

★★★ Expert

@xxxnevegomesxxx 

@BrynnasaurusRex is correct, you need the City Living EP to have access to the Social Media career. This is one of my favorite careers in the game. With this career you'll have a daily option to work from home so you still get to play your Sim instead of them disappearing to a rabbit-hole work location for several hours. You can still choose to have your Sim leave for work if that is your preference. The work-from-home tasks are usually fun things that you'd like your Sims to do anyway-- socialize on the computer, play video games, visit various entertainment venues, things like that. It's like your Sim gets to have all this fun and get paid to do it! It's not the highest paying career in the game but I think it might be one of the most fun to play :D 

Message 3 of 6 (712 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks both of you so much. I will definitely be getting that pack first. 

Message 4 of 6 (680 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you get city living?

Message 5 of 6 (300 Views)

Champion

@xxhc1kwagf68 the City Living Expansion Pack is available to buy wherever you buy your Sims Add-ons/Downloadable Content. I'm on Xbox Series X so I buy mine from my Sims 4 home screen that takes me to the Microsoft Store.

You can also buy a download code for it from trusted retailers like Amazon, but make sure you choose the right platform as sometimes it shows you the wrong one. So double check if you do it that way.

It's bound to be on sale somewhere on Black Friday depending on your location.

Here's an overview of the pack:

https://simscommunity.info/2016/11/05/the-sims-4-city-living-review/

It's a really good one, personally I find it essential.

I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 6 of 6 (288 Views)