Social Media Career: Advertise Minor Product only makes them LOSE followers

by cejaidenise

Original Post

Social Media Career: Advertise Minor Product only makes them LOSE followers

★ Apprentice

Have ben playing the social media career with my Sim. She's at level 6 of the career. I have been doing some minor advertisements in the past and it worked. Now it doesn't anymore. She keeps trying multiple times but it only makes her lose followers and not make money so the work from home assignment will not be completed. No matter how many times I try. It just has a negative outcome and now she isn't going to get heer promotion.

Message 1 of 5 (4,574 Views)

Re: Social Media Career: Advertise Minor Product only makes them LOSE followers

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@cejaidenise Losing followers for advertising is how it is supposed to work. You are "selling out" to corporate advertising and followers leave. You should be paid for the advertising however.

Here's a link to a Social Media Career Guide

Message 2 of 5 (4,562 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you, I did not know. The first 4 times I didn’t get paid even if I lost followers. The 5th time I did complete it somehow..

Message 3 of 5 (4,553 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You know, I had a similar problem. Then I came across a site and read a bunch of good essays there, you can read it too, I think it can help you too. So after I read half of what is written there, I took some advice from there. Now it is much easier for me to do what I was doing. So take a look, maybe it will help you too.

Message 4 of 5 (3,401 Views)

Community Manager
Closing thread here to limit further necroposting.
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 5 (3,367 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help