So is darth vader normally found at geekcon?

by dimon6579

Original Post

Accepted Solution

So is darth vader normally found at geekcon?

★ Guide

I just found darth vader first time in my game at geekcon. Is this normal that he appears there? Also, i do have the star wars dlc.

darth vader

Message 1 of 4 (357 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: So is darth vader normally found at geekcon?

[ Edited ]
Champion

@dimon6579All these costumes belong to the Cosplayers you can meet on the Geekcon festival. Most of them will be known NPC's or even friends of your Sim. Your Sim can also dress up like that, just look for these costumes in CAS.

Have fun playing. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (331 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Expert
@dimon6579 Darth didn't come with the Star Wars DLC. The Darth costume, along with Princess Leia, Yoda, and several others came out in a patch back in 2014-2015...

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/news/star-wars-day
Message 2 of 4 (344 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@dimon6579All these costumes belong to the Cosplayers you can meet on the Geekcon festival. Most of them will be known NPC's or even friends of your Sim. Your Sim can also dress up like that, just look for these costumes in CAS.

Have fun playing. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 3 of 4 (332 Views)

★ Guide

That might be true..but i never seen him in my game per say. This is actually the first time i actually seen someone use the darth vader outfit. That is why i thought it was linked to the star wars dlc. It might of been a bug i fixed in my game with a origin reset since i never seen one before. I was aware of the costumes too, but like i said, i never seen any random townie sim wear it like this...neither at geekcon or in the game itself. That is why i was suprised.

Message 4 of 4 (305 Views)