Re: Sleeping Over The Covers

by Korgly

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sleeping Over The Covers

★★★★ Apprentice

I have one sim in my household that when they sleep in a bed they pull the covers over themselfs then climb out of their blanket and fall asleep on top of the covers.. Is this a Bug/Glitch or is it an intended feature connected to a trait that makes them unique to the other sims? jc

Message 1 of 5 (1,279 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide
@Korgly I am in my game now. . .when your sim goes to bed, did you select the sleep option or the nap option? 🤔

Because I just discovered that I completely forgot that there was a nap option, since I hardly ever use it, and that is the normal behavior of a napping sim. 😂

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (1,245 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@KorglyI have never noticed this myself in any of my households, as far as I can recall. But when I get my game open, I will see if I can replicate it in my game. 🤔

I will probably not be of any help on this, but I can at least see what happens when I try to replicate it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Message 2 of 5 (1,256 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@Wholesome_Goth no worries, I'm just curious because it looks legit like she just has issues with covers.. so it's not an annoying bug if it is one. if I remember to get a photo later of it I'll share. she has the hot-headed trait

Message 3 of 5 (1,250 Views)

★ Guide
@Korgly I am in my game now. . .when your sim goes to bed, did you select the sleep option or the nap option? 🤔

Because I just discovered that I completely forgot that there was a nap option, since I hardly ever use it, and that is the normal behavior of a napping sim. 😂
Message 4 of 5 (1,246 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Wholesome_Goth sleep, I'm pretty sure.. maybe you are right but, I had to get out of the habit of letting them take naps awhile ago due to lack of sleep and it happened quite frequently for atleast a sim week. most of the sim nights she does it when she wakes up from her under the bed monster friend tho, so I'm starting to think it may have something to do with that. every sim action is usually attached to something tho.. well thanks

Message 5 of 5 (1,239 Views)