Re: Sleep energy not adding when buying items that increase it

by SalixCat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sleep energy not adding when buying items that increase it

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Iphone X+
OS Version 12.3.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004059465633
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try purchasing the kiddo-boop mirror or the kiddo-boop dresser. The mirror is supposed to add +3 energy and the dresser +1 but neither gave me any extra to my beds.
What do you expect to see? I except to see my energy increase for using a bed once I spend a lot of in game currency on the items.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback

When I purchase the kiddo-boop mirror and dresser I expected my bed energy to raise but it did not. When I talked to customer service they told me to report as a bug since that should not happen.

Message 1 of 2 (556 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Hi @32TheSaVaGe70 

How many energy points are your beds giving? 

What other items that add extra energy do you have in addition to the Kiddo-Boop dresser and mirror?

Maximum enegy you can get from beds is 23 points. 

@simmerdownMAL made a chart with all the available items and how to combine them. You can find it in this post How to maximize energy replenishment from home items.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (532 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @32TheSaVaGe70 

How many energy points are your beds giving? 

What other items that add extra energy do you have in addition to the Kiddo-Boop dresser and mirror?

Maximum enegy you can get from beds is 23 points. 

@simmerdownMAL made a chart with all the available items and how to combine them. You can find it in this post How to maximize energy replenishment from home items.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 2 (533 Views)