Sims4 pregnancy cheat isnt working

by bekie_2603

Original Post

pregnancy cheat not working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello can anybody help me with this topic..

I have by accident 2 sims on my family pregnant and I have only 2 months playing sims4 and i dont want to play with babies now, or never.

I know that there is a cheat mood for pregnancy terminate but just for PC but I use mac. 

If anybody know a method to cancel pregnancy for MAC please tell me.. thanks  

Edit By Crinrict:  Adjusted Title a bit and merged some threads.

Message 17 of 29 (16,971 Views)

Sims pregnancy cheats not working

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I've tried the double buff one and the singular. I've turned on testing cheats and everything people have said, but it still seems to not work. Any suggestions? I hate sitting through pregnancies :/

Message 1 of 29 (3,941 Views)

Re: Sims pregnancy cheats not working

Champion

@FatedGryph0n, many of the pregnancy cheats (among others) were taken away since they were never supposed to be available in the first place. Raised eyebrow  This happened some time ago, I think it was last year! Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 29 (3,921 Views)

Re: Sims pregnancy cheats not working

★ Apprentice

I believe they removed the pregnancy cheats. However, MCC has a pregnancy option, so I recommend using that if needed.

Message 3 of 29 (3,857 Views)

pregnancy cheats?

★★★★★ Newbie

After I downloaded the “get to work” pack none of the pregnancy cheats have been working. I did use the regular one and the one people say to use after buying get to work, but still nothing. Pregnancies are a pain to wait through and I’m impatient lol....does anyone have a solution?

Message 4 of 29 (3,823 Views)

Re: pregnancy cheats?

Champion (Retired)

@JessieBoo4321 wrote:

After I downloaded the “get to work” pack none of the pregnancy cheats have been working. I did use the regular one and the one people say to use after buying get to work, but still nothing. Pregnancies are a pain to wait through and I’m impatient lol....does anyone have a solution?

Are you on PC/Mac or console?
Many cheats were disabled to protect the integrity of the game.
EA/Maxis does not promote or support mods, custom content or certain cheats.
There are still a few places to find updated game cheats. Just search for Sims 4 cheats or for the specific one you want to use.

Try removing (not disabling) mods / cc and delete the localthumbcache.package and any other cache files.
Test the game to see if the issues are still there.
Along with removing (not disabling) mods / cc the localthumbcache.package needs to be deleted.
Troubleshooting tips
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/READ-FIRST-Troubleshooting-your-Game/m-p/3621199

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 5 of 29 (3,815 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @JessieBoo4321 

Brief Note after checking your game: Twisted Mexi has made a mod to bring 'all the cheats' back for your game, he has a website and patreon where you can find him. I can't share the link but it should be easy for you to find. (search tmex-allcheats patreon, or similar)

Sasha

Standard smile

I have no connection to EA

Message 6 of 29 (3,764 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you guys, I’ll check if any of these work🙂

Message 7 of 29 (3,732 Views)

Sims4 pregnancy cheat isnt working

★ Novice

I have sims 4 on ps4 but no mods or expantion packs and most cheats work but i cant use the pregnancy cheat and i put it all in correctly and enabled testingcheats true first, anyone got any advice?

Message 8 of 29 (3,817 Views)

Re: Sims4 pregnancy cheat isnt working

Hero
@bekie_2603 The cheat has been disabled by EA/Maxis. I'm not aware of a way to make it work on console.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 9 of 29 (3,772 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help