Re: Sims4 Mods not working with Mac

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Sims4 Mods not working with Mac

★★★ Newbie

This is a long shot but I have no choice but to ask for help. I have a MacBook air and have just now started gaming with mods, well attempted too at least. I have downloaded the mods via "packages" where they are clearly unzipped, and then i placed them in my file EA/TheSims4/Mods/Mods folder. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong and its caused a great deal of frustration for me. I enabled script mods, etc. with the checkboxes in my sims4 with no results. Anytime i put the mods into my mod folder i will re run the sims4 where it won't even register that I applied mods to the game. Does anyone have any ideas on what I should do? I don't want to give up, but this is getting frustrating. 

Message 1 of 2 (380 Views)

Re: Sims4 Mods not working with Mac

@KaiBai97  Please post the full file path of the mods you've added.  You can right-click (or hold crtl and click) on a specific mod and select Get Info, then find the file path under Where.  The file path should be:

Macintosh HD > Users > [your username] > Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods

Placing the mods one subfolder deep, i.e. Mods > Mods by Creator X > [the actual mods], is fine, but no more.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (360 Views)