Re: Sims with Glasses Don't Wear Glasses to Work

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Sims with Glasses Don't Wear Glasses to Work

★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Get Famous, Island Living, Vampires, Jungle Adventures, StrangerVille, Realm of Magic, Kids Room Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Holiday Celebration Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim with glasses in their everyday outfit. Let the sim have a job with a job uniform, have the sim go to work.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim doesn't wear glasses to the job uniform.
What do you expect to see? That sims with glasses in their everyday outfit wear those glasses to work.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I think that it has always been like this, but I also thing that it's odd that it is like this.

Message 1 of 7 (1,468 Views)

Hero
@SqueamishNerd I don't think this is a bug as glasses don't carry over from outfit to outfit anyways. You always have to put them for each outfit.

Pretty sure this was reported before.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (1,456 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@crinrictWell, that's a bummer. It doesn't make sense that all sims would wear contacts for work. :/

Message 3 of 7 (1,454 Views)

EA app Team
Hey @SqueamishNerd, don't worry, we LOVE all kinds of feedback. Non-bugged things can change as well.

If you think something in the game doesn't make sense, this section of the forums is the perfect place to let us know! Standard smile
Message 4 of 7 (1,434 Views)

Champion

@SqueamishNerd  and @EA_Mai , I have to agree with Katrus91 since, as someone who wears glasses all the time except when sleeping, bathing, or swimming, It would not only be ridiculous for me not to wear my glasses to work, but it would be downright dangerous! ShockedLarge smile  

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 7 (1,384 Views)

★★ Novice

2022...Would love to see this implemented.

Message 6 of 7 (807 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with The Sims 4, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (780 Views)