Re: Sims wearing all the same weird outfit at festivals

by Tikaania

Original Post

Sims wearing all the same weird outfit at festivals

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.46.18.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, except the deluxe edition
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I get it everytime my sim is travelling to a festival or the flee market
What happens when the bug occurs? Everytime my sim is travelling to the flee market or a festival all the other sims that are spawning there wear a group outfit, which is a pair of grey joggings with this white tank top that is full of colour spots. So far it has happened every time I go to one of these festivals. This is just one of many bugs I am experiencing since the season expansion pack and currently it is not fun to play the game anymore. I even tried to fix the bug with mods that prevent sims putting on special outfits for festivals, but that does not help either.
What do you expect to see? Sims not wearing a weird group outfit
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Since the season expansion

Everytime my sim is travelling to the flee market or a festival all the other sims that are spawning there wear a group outfit, which is a pair of grey joggings with this white tank top that is full of colour spots. So far it has happened every time I go to one of these festivals. This is just one of many bugs I am experiencing since the season expansion pack and currently it is not fun to play the game anymore. I even tried to fix the bug with mods that prevent sims putting on special outfits for festivals, but that does not help either. 

Other bugs I also have:

Invisible plants in the wild (all of them except if they were already grown plants when you start the game), sometimes they become visible if they produce something, but most stay invisible and don't produce anything 

Plants not producing any fruits etc. in science lab. Don't need watering there either but start smelling bad even though they look healthy. But you can throw them away if you want to. When you come back the next day they are fine again. 

Sims not going to work when toddler is home, I have to go with the sims or they just won't show up, but there are no penalties (so game acts as if sim went to work, but you won't get paid) 

Wrong decoration is up on the house, that I never picked 

No 40x40 gallery search button

Sims not part of the current family I play ignore thunderstorms and have bbq's in the pouring rain 

Message 1 of 15 (1,434 Views)

Hero
Please refer to this list and post in the appropriate threads for your other bugs: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/READ-FIRST-Compiled-list-of-reported-Gameplay-Issues/td-p/3445... .. it's best if you click me too on those instead of reporting here.

As for the outfit issue, did they occur before or after you put in mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 15 (1,424 Views)

Hero

Tagging @HighlandGaming for more info on the outfit issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 15 (1,374 Views)

Hero
Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 15 (1,326 Views)

★★ Guide

not entirely related, but a bit. I just got city living so this is all new to me. When my sim goes with friends to a festival, my sim keeps her current outfit but other friends in the group wear different clothes (nothing that is set up in CAS). Can this be adjusted somehow?

Message 5 of 15 (1,192 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Hi Me too, it is 26 May 2021, my sim went to the spice festival. Why is everyone wearing brown clothes?

(CM: Multiple posts merged. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 6 of 15 (1,086 Views)

Hero
@Tikaania Could you post a picture ? Do you have any stylists or gf trend outfits defined ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 15 (1,059 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Sorry I did not take a photo. I was just wondering why are all the sims wearing brown clothing to the spice festival. My sims kept her blue work outfit on. 

Message 8 of 15 (1,044 Views)

Hero
@Tikaania The same brown outfit or just different outfits that were all brown ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 15 (1,035 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Different outfits that were all brown. My sim kept her navy work clothes on.

Message 10 of 15 (1,029 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help