Sims steal/drop actions/random romance/etc.

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Re: Problems with apartments!

Champion

@PancakesR4Life, there is a Bug Report on the excessive baking problem that you are experiencing!  https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Sims-are-obsessed-with-cooking-and-baking/m-p/9199943#M13...
Please click the Me Too button on the first post and then add your experience to the bottom of the thread! Angel

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 31 of 41 (474 Views)

Re: Sims steal/drop actions/random romance/etc.

★★ Novice

Yes every time someone comes to my house they steal my furniture and one of my families were constantly making cakes and another family were making de-stress remedies

so annoying 

Message 32 of 41 (506 Views)

Re: Sims steal/drop actions/random romance/etc.

Champion (Retired)

@aj29485 

This is because these NAPs are in effect "Sharing is caring", "Foodie". The last one I don't know what NAP causes that.

Remember that you can repeal NAPs that you do not like.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 33 of 41 (521 Views)

Re: Constant Fighting at Restaurant

Champion

@ktbunny, yes it might be because your restaurant is in Windenburg as this town is notorious for fights breaking out! Raised eyebrow However, you also might have the roughhousing NAP enacted (Eco Lifestyle) , or it also might be the Neighborhood Brawl holiday if you have the Seasons EP.  

But since your restaurant is in Windenburg, we can't know for certain if that is what is causing it for you, or if it is something else.  If you have a similar problem outside of Windenburgh please tell us! Raised eyebrowAngel

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 34 of 41 (515 Views)

★★ Novice

Interesting as I definitely don't have the 'Roughhousing NAP' or the Neigborhood Brawl holiday (don't have seasons)...

I have tried MCCC and made everyone who fights have a good relationship with the person they just fought with but this does not fix my issue as they just pick another fight.

I shall try to move my restaurant to another town that is not Windenburg and will post an update if the fighting stops 🤞

Message 35 of 41 (518 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ktbunny 

If the guests are from a neighborhood where it is enacted they will bring it with them. This is likely a bug.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 36 of 41 (506 Views)

Re: Game glitching

★ Apprentice

I have similar issues. On my neighbourhood the enacted NAPs are ok.

When I travel to a public lot, said a gym or nightclub on another neighbourhood, it seems all NAPs are in place. Sims go crazy on lumps of clay, magic 8 cube, fighting, stealing, etc.

Message 37 of 41 (486 Views)

★★★★ Guide

as i follow these reports here since days now, one thing is absolutley clear... EA Has to Fix this VERY SOON! never in 5 years i had mentioned a desaster bug like this thats destroying the gameplay completely. 

also as the pets disappearing thing and the spwaning items in inventory (perhaps the appartment balkonys aswell). if this is what EA can focus on this would be very great, even more great when we dont have to wait to next month for it

Message 38 of 41 (480 Views)

Re: Game glitching

@rodrigolourencox  I've merged your post and the thread it was in into a collection thread on this issue.  It does seem that NPCs can be influenced by action plans active in other neighborhoods, not just yours or the current one.  There's a bug report on this issue here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-ECO-NAPs-from-all-neighbourhoods-are-applied-to-visiting/...

Other relevant bug reports are linked in the first post.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 39 of 41 (470 Views)

NPC coming into my house uninvited and stealing???

★★★ Newbie

Uhh so I've noticed NPCs coming into my house uninvited and then stealing my things??? Like first it was the 'Waste Manager' (I don't know what that is) that stole my counter, then a friend of my sim stole my chess table with its chair. A random girl came in and stole my laptop so I bought another one. NOW, Father Winter just stole my new laptop? What is happening? This all happened in the same day?

Message 40 of 41 (459 Views)