Sims standing in front of the house holding a book and never go home

by LonaBoom

Original Post

Sims standing in front of the house holding a book and never go home

★★ Guide

This started happing in my game last week and no one in this household have written a book and for some strange reason a few sims have showed up at two of my sims house holding a book outside their homes. It's creepy in a way they look like sims asking me to send them college lol. 04-05-21_7-03-58 PM.png

Message 1 of 17 (2,099 Views)

Re: Sims standing in front of the house holding a book and never go home

★★ Guide

All of them are celeb sims and Mortimer Goth was at my other sims house holding that same book outside , finally I invited him and he continued to hold that book.04-05-21_7-08-47 PM.png

Message 2 of 17 (2,093 Views)

★★ Guide

I took a computer screenshot and the books seem to be about love or romance is seem 04-05-21_7-15-46 PM.png

Message 3 of 17 (2,086 Views)

★★ Guide

The townie sim is gone but my sims are not and are still standing in front of the house of another sims I'm playing with. 04-05-21_7-23-18 PM.png

Message 4 of 17 (2,084 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@LonaBoom Do they have the bookworm trait ? I think that's what NPCs with this trait do now (holding a book, they should still leave).

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 17 (2,063 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict Thank you for your reply and all the help you do around here. Yes all of them have the bookworm trait I just checked but they never have stood around in front of any of the houses I play and I had to stop playing that household because they continued to stand there and wouldn't go home only the townie/NPC sim went home but my two sims didn't, this is very new. I always feel just like many other games I have played the staff is testing things out in the games just like the fire fighters before they updated the game and many other things that have happen in my sims game. I remember another game I played not a EA game but we started seeing strange things happening in the game and would report but the staff wouldn't say much but say they are looking into and it turn out it was a project they had been working on to make a add on to the game and needed to test the game first while players was playing the game. I remember posting on the sims forum before they updated the game with fire fighters I had this strange thing happen in my game where one of the townie sims stormed into my sims house claiming fire but the fire hadn't started yet and finally out the blue fire place start burning and my sim took out a object he didn't have to put out the fire. Someone replied to me and said oh that's from his scientist career and I said no his not in that career because his in the Tech Career but not a high level yet in his career. I just see this as many other strange things that happen in my sims game they staff who work on the game is testing stuff out and see how the game behave

Message 6 of 17 (2,058 Views)

★★ Guide

04-06-21_9-42-16 AM.pngHere is a screenshot from the game of Mr. Goth with his book walking pass the same house like he did yesterday starting to stand in front of it.

Message 7 of 17 (2,057 Views)

Hero
@LonaBoom Are they still there if you travel somewhere else and back ? Do you have your doors locked for outsiders ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 17 (2,048 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict Sorry for replying to you so late, I have a son with autism and sometimes there are certain games he like me to play for him because he don't care to play them but he love seeing his mother play certain games he like and watch certain gaming streamers. When I travel to another area they are no longer there but currently they have just been walking by every once and a while with a book in their hand and I even saw one on the college campus
Message 9 of 17 (2,009 Views)

★★ Guide

His a sim I created for my game 2 months ago and today his on the college campus walking with that same book in his hand 04-10-21_2-38-45 PM.png

Message 10 of 17 (2,007 Views)