Re: Sims standing in front of the house holding a book and never go home

by jonnydnicholson

Original Post

★★ Guide

Here is an old screenshot from my game on 03/29/2021 and this is a different household, Mr. Goth was just standing on the side of the house and I did not know he was there.

03-29-21_2-49-10 PM.png

Message 11 of 17 (511 Views)

Hero
@LonaBoom As long as they don't get stuck, that's intended. It's what bookworks have now when they walk-by.

The getting stuck is a bit odd but he doesn't seem frozen there ? You can still interact with him, right ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 17 (496 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict I can talk to the sim and even invite the sim into the house and they stay for a little while. My game play fine without any issue it's just them standing there holding books in their hand. I'm able to invite the into my sim house and still talk to them inside the house while they are visiting my sim house
Message 13 of 17 (490 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I've found this happening too, especially after Winterfest. The Father Winter character doesn't seem to leave the his preferred standing place at the mailbox. When I travel away from my home lot he has either gone or goes quickly after I return.

Message 14 of 17 (481 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@jonnydnicholsonI always believe staff is running a test, just like many games I've played over the years. I remember when I was playing Watch Dogs 2 and when I would call for Marcus car to spawn for him, it would be his car but it looked like a police suv and he was able to drive it without any issues. Later we found out Marcus was going to be doing another mission pretending to be a police officer and this was a clue for the game fans and after we finished the mission Marcus got a new car that look like police car but it was a dedsec police car he could drive as one of his cars.

Message 15 of 17 (456 Views)

★★ Guide

Like this, I started noticing sims walking around with this hat on last week hanging around my sims house and now they are on the college campus too2021-04-14 (1).png. One of them is Dustin Broke 04-14-21_10-52-30 AM.png

Message 16 of 17 (455 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

That's fine.

Message 17 of 17 (441 Views)