Re: Sims randomly flirting with each other

by LonelyFew

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims randomly flirting with each other

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I have no mods in my game and sims (NPCs and my own) randomly just start kissing and flirting with each other. Dominic Fyres randomly started kissing my sim, despite my sims never having met him before. They all just make-out each other with zero prior relationship.This seemly started with the Eco Lifestyle pack and the June 3-5 updates. 

Message 1 of 6 (12,443 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@LonelyFew Is all this happening in Evergreen Harbor or in a different world? If it's Evergreen Harbor then maybe it is the Neighborhood Action Plan called "Free Love" that is causing this?

free love.JPG 

Edit: I think this can also happen in other worlds if you have placed a Community Voting Board in your neighborhood.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (12,371 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@LonelyFew Do you have CC? What are your Sim's traits? Is this a Sim you've played before? Did you make the Sim, are they Maxis made, or download them from the gallery?

Can you please try running a game repair:

• Open Origin
  • click ‘Game Library’
  • right-click Sims 4 > Repair Game
  • Make sure to let it run until it’s completed all repairs (it will do the base-game first, then run through each of your expansions/packs).
SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 6 (12,404 Views)

★ Guide
@SheriGR I removed all mods and none of my sims have the romantic trait. I play as my own sim all the time. The sims flirting are Maxis made sims, some also from the gallery. Nancy Landgraad randomly starts flirting and kissing my sim, Mila Munch starts kissing Nancy husband. Just random sims flirting with each other.
Message 3 of 6 (12,379 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@LonelyFew Is all this happening in Evergreen Harbor or in a different world? If it's Evergreen Harbor then maybe it is the Neighborhood Action Plan called "Free Love" that is causing this?

free love.JPG 

Edit: I think this can also happen in other worlds if you have placed a Community Voting Board in your neighborhood.

Message 4 of 6 (12,372 Views)

★ Guide
@RandomBuzziness So, I'm pretty sure its the Free Love thing. I just checked the neighborhood plan and it had it.
Message 5 of 6 (12,347 Views)

Champion

@LonelyFew I had not run across this 'free love' lot trait yet, so I'm glad the @RandomBuzziness mentioned it. That would make a lot of sense.

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 6 of 6 (12,330 Views)