Re: Sims not in manage households

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Sims not in manage households

★★★ Newbie

I have recently had a number of Sims in my household that have become pregnant and I have clicked the 'remove from household' button. I want to add the babies back into my household, but they do not appear in manage households. I have tried to recover a save file but the game has progressed and saved since the babies have been born so I can't go back far enough. Is there anyway I am able to do this? Thank you

Message 1 of 3 (1,276 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

@gibster878 

Babies can not live by themselves so will have been culled by the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (1,250 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@gibster878 wrote:

I have recently had a number of Sims in my household that have become pregnant and I have clicked the 'remove from household' button. I want to add the babies back into my household, but they do not appear in manage households. I have tried to recover a save file but the game has progressed and saved since the babies have been born so I can't go back far enough. Is there anyway I am able to do this? Thank you

I experimented with the option to remove from household. Thinking it would just but the  Sim in the 'not in world' category I was surprised to discover they may still be in the game but not found in any option. 

To get them back you would need to go to an earlier version of the save when they were still in the household.
To prevent in the future it is a better option to move them out via the 'split and move' option or via manage world.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 3 of 3 (1,209 Views)