Sims not going to class

by Praetorian1703

Original Post

Sims not going to class

★ Novice

I’m playing with the University pack for the sims 4. Every time my sim tries to go to her classes, it tells me that she can’t go. I went to every lecture hall and checked it there was stuff blocking the entrance, but there isn’t. I don’t know what to do. Then, I tried to get the sim to go downstairs of the dorm hall, but it keeps telling me she can’t leave.

Message 1 of 6 (372 Views)

Re: Sims not going to class

Champion

@Praetorian1703 Is your sim in her dorm room/where is she? Can you add a screenshot of where she is, the doors, etc., with the walls up? Please check that her door is not locked or blocked. Can other sims exit/enter?

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 6 (360 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Praetorian1703

Moved your post out of tech. and into the General Discussion forum for better feedback.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 3 of 6 (349 Views)

★ Novice

My sim is in her dorm. She missed two different classes because it keeps telling me she can’t go.

Message 4 of 6 (336 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Praetorian1703 Can she exit the room for other purposes? So you're saying she cannot leave the floor of the dorm to go downstairs or outside? Can you add a screenshot of where she is, the doors, etc., with the walls up? Please check that her door is not locked or blocked. Can other sims exit/enter? Do you have Mods/CC?

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 5 of 6 (333 Views)

Hero

@Praetorian1703There was a earlier post here that had the same issue.  In that case, it was a bicycle blocking the door to the building.  Have you checked the ground level entrance of the building to see if that may be the problem in your case?

Message 6 of 6 (275 Views)