Sims moblie

by x6w79lpf795e

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims moblie

★★★ Newbie

Why does my baby quest keep restarting every time I get to the 9th one?

Message 1 of 8 (1,102 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims moblie

Community Manager

Hi @x6w79lpf795e

Ok, thanks for sharing that. Standard smile Before trying these steps, take a moment to note down your Player ID. Once you've done that, could you try clearing the app cache and reinstalling the game please? 

Can you remember how long you were spending on quest #9? The quests in that questline have timers assigned to it (see this nifty quest walkthrough). Quest #9 needs to be completed within 4hrs. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (1,010 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @x6w79lpf795e,

When you say 'the 9th one', what do you mean exactly? The 9th baby? The 9th quest in the quest line? If you could pop in some more information, that may help.

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 8 (1,090 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey @EA_Lanna ,

Every time I get to the 9th quest in line it resets to the 1st one like I haven’t done any of them.

Message 3 of 8 (1,072 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @x6w79lpf795e

So, after you've completed the Baby Proofing Event with your sim’s partner and clicked on the icon to collect the rewards for that task, the whole questline resets instead of going onto the 10th step in the questline?? There's no 'adoption options' task there when you click on your sim’s partner? 

Can you share what device you are playing on and if you've performed any troubleshooting steps to date for this? 

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Message 4 of 8 (1,041 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Lanna , yes exactly. I’ve reached quest baby proofing step 3 times and it just automatically restarts after I’m finished with that quest. I’m using a iPhone 11. 

Message 5 of 8 (1,030 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @x6w79lpf795e

Ok, thanks for sharing that. Standard smile Before trying these steps, take a moment to note down your Player ID. Once you've done that, could you try clearing the app cache and reinstalling the game please? 

Can you remember how long you were spending on quest #9? The quests in that questline have timers assigned to it (see this nifty quest walkthrough). Quest #9 needs to be completed within 4hrs. 

- EA_Lanna

Message 6 of 8 (1,011 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @x6w79lpf795e

It's been a while since we last heard from you. Did everything work out since? 

- EA_Lanna

Message 7 of 8 (982 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @x6w79lpf795e

As it's been some time since you're last update, we'll close this out here. 

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Message 8 of 8 (868 Views)