Re: Sims mobile: make a baby list taks not available

by Ilois4

Original Post

Sims mobile: make a baby list taks not available

★★★ Newbie

I have tried the timed event for getting a baby 3 it 4 times now. From the 2nd attempt onward I've faced the same issue, the 2nd task "make a baby list" (I think it's the second) isn't available. I've tried clicking more than one table, I've tried placing other tables but nothing. It worked fine for the roommate tasks but this specific one just isn't appearing.

Is it a glitch? Have other people had this problem? Is there a way to resolve it?

Message 1 of 5 (919 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @jamieanne64,, 

Can I double check if this for the task 'Little wishes'? What happens when you select table in the house? Do you see 'create a baby wishlist' and have 2 energy for the cost?

Could you pop up a screenshot of what you can see when you try to do this step please?

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 5 (901 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For me I can't make a baby or woohoo and I have married sims and I can't figure out why I can't do the task

Message 3 of 5 (759 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also there's this

Message 4 of 5 (758 Views)

Hero
@4785326894321689 Hi, please ensure that the double bed has enough room on both sides for your sims, so it’s not blocked. Check that there are no other sims in the same room with the double bed, not even your sim’s partner.
If you have more than one double bed, check them all since the game usually refers to the latest double bed placed in the house but might also refer to any of them.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 5 (741 Views)