Going to IRL friend's party

by 5harpie

Original Post

Sims mobile- friends parties

★★★ Newbie
My friend friended me on the sims mobile. I can see her hous and everything. She was having her forst birthday party so we could meet but I couldn’t find the party. I couldn’t go to it. Is it because it is her first birthday? Or is there something wrong..?
Message 1 of 13 (7,781 Views)

Re: Sims mobile- friends parties

★★★ Guide

When friends are having a party, the game should give you a pop-up notification (and their party stays at the top of your "available parties" list). There might be something wrong, have you reported it?

Message 2 of 13 (7,721 Views)

Going to IRL friend's party

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I and my IRL friend both threw birthday parties. After this, we added each other to our in-game friend's list. We still cannot go to each others parties. I have only three sims at mine, so I assume I have room for more. Do I have to do something more?

Message 3 of 13 (7,727 Views)

Re: Going to IRL friend's party

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Message 4 of 13 (7,717 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I did everything but still don't see it, refreshed 50 parties but couldn't find it, she couldn't see mine, nor i could see her party, haven't been able to meet her sims at all.
Message 5 of 13 (7,214 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You need to be friends (found on each other's friend list) before the party starts.  Since you both need to be on each other's friends list, there is sometimes a little lag time so it's best to make sure you are friends a few minutes before starting the party.

Message 6 of 13 (7,198 Views)

★★★★ Guide

My friends party not showing up in list

I been friends with her for a week so it's not the case that she started the party before we were friends. HELP

Message 7 of 13 (5,668 Views)

@Tiffany562411 could you try re-friending your friend? If that doesn't work, could you start your own post?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 8 of 13 (5,594 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Phantomlover1717 Said; Tiffany562411 could you try re-friending your friend? If that doesn't work, could you start your own post?

I tried that & it didn't work. I still can't go to friends parties
Message 9 of 13 (5,269 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have been having the same issue for weeks. EA made this feature absolutely pointless. If I have consciously added someone as friend why go through all these malarkey to trying attend their parties. Why cant you search the parties in the list by friends or something, why cant you simply visit their home, why can you not call them to your house? I have so many questions on this. Why make it so complicated to interact with friends? It would be also awesome if the game was interactive amongst friends, ie. both having independent control of the sims.

Message 10 of 13 (3,037 Views)