Sims mobile cousins getting married

by Maryjoo5

Original Post

Sims mobile cousins getting married

★★ Novice

Okay so i have 3 players in the sims mobile. 2 of them are a couple, girl and boy, and the third is the sister of the girl. The couple had a baby and the sister also had a baby with a different player. The question is Can cousins get married in the sims mobile?? 

Message 1 of 5 (1,106 Views)

Re: Sims mobile cousins getting married

Hero

This was originally posted in the forum of A Way Out, so I moved it here.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 5 (1,075 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@Maryjoo5 As far as I know, if the game shows sims are related, I don't think the game will permit them to marry. This goes for PC and I would think mobile would work the same way unless there is some kind of game bug permitting it.  If two sims happen to be related but somehow show up as strangers , they can marry 

Message 3 of 5 (1,071 Views)

★★ Novice
Oh okayy thank you
Message 4 of 5 (1,028 Views)

★ Guide

First cousins cannot marry so those two won’t be able to. But anything beyond that, even if they are technically related, will show up as Stranger. I might be wrong but if I recall correctly this is also true for step-siblings. If you have 2 sims have a kid with other sims and then a kid with each other, those two previous kids will read as siblings to the new kid since they’re technically half, but could marry one another because they will read as Stranger.

Message 5 of 5 (1,016 Views)