Re: Sims mobile: Changing relationship stories

by Catharina38

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I always thought it was odd that they only give you 3 random options to choose for a relationship story.. as it turns out, you can scroll past those 3 to see all the other ones!

Message 21 of 23 (1,630 Views)

★★★★ Novice

One of my biggest wishes for Sims Mobile is ability to change relationship stories. We can change Careers and Hobbies, so why not Relationships?

Another is to cancel a relationship and return to strangers or acquaintances. Actually, this would take care of the change wish, too.

But there are reasons I wish to have a way to end relationships, rather than just switch type.  I'd rather have my sims be in relationship with current sims of active players. So if another player stops playing or retires their sim, I often prefer to eliminate that sim, but I can't.

Also, there seems to be a (hidden from player) limit to the number of relationships a sim can have. Since I keep my sims a long time, their contact list is crammed with retired sims I can't or don't wish to contact, leaving few spaces for current relationships.

Message 22 of 23 (1,110 Views)

★★ Novice

i got it worse, i wanted my sims to be soulmates but i played the game too much that it was lagging, so I got irritated and randomly tapped on the screen and chose another story. :')

Message 23 of 23 (498 Views)