Re: Sims mobile: Changing relationship stories

by southernbellejd1

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
Yes, I really, really, really want to change a relationship from friends to rivals. I think having that kind of freedom would be a HUGE incentive. Sign me on the petition.
Message 11 of 23 (4,283 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
i also have that love triangle, i like the 2nd one but i cant change the story, lets hope it will have change option in the future
Message 12 of 23 (4,038 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
Hi @Lautjuhh04 I did the same thing! I did get engaged to my BFF but later married my soulmate only to have a love child with my BFF!! Yes it’s the Beverly Hillbillies around my house !
Message 13 of 23 (3,871 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Phantomlover1717 I believe that I have exhausted my search about the Stories so I may as well ask here. Do the stories start over when a new Sim is in play or do they even start over? I just retired my first Sim and have only had four kids but now that Gramps is no longer in play I have become very unclear about how the game progresses. Any advice will be welcome. Thank you in advance 🌹
Message 14 of 23 (3,867 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@JulesDarling You can replay a story or start a new one. Once you have completed all the stories and gotten all the rewards then it's just a matter of picking a relationship story that you like and redoing it. That's why Level 40 players are asking for new stories. Was this what you were asking? I just reread it and I'm not sure I make sense. ROFL 😂😁

Message 15 of 23 (3,841 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
LOL You made perfect sense @PaQuilter1 !! Either that or we are speaking Simlish! I do thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I am at the same level as so many but so far behind on other things. Much appreciated ♥️🌹♥️
Message 16 of 23 (3,833 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@PaQuilter1 We really do need some new stories! I only have the one about an old nemesis left and I am not really sure what it is about! LOL wabbly legs at level 40 !
Message 17 of 23 (3,832 Views)

★ Novice

I’m seeing this months later but if you happen to still be playing the game, you can choose action options and a list would come up with: “Flirtly, Rival, Friendly”. I think if you pick Rival enough times then they’ll lose the relationship status that they currently have. This probably has no point in being posted but oh well, hope all turned out great with Hubby!

Message 18 of 23 (3,568 Views)

★★ Apprentice

You know you can scroll over right? It's not just 3, all the stories for the type of relationship are there, well for the 3 main ones anyway, I haven't figured out how to get frenemies or and what not yet. 

Message 19 of 23 (3,257 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, I hear you. I accidentally hit “flirt” on the task interactions instead of another action I wanted to take. Now, I have a third wheel in the Sims’ marriage. Also, although I never close it, one of the adult offsprings of my Sims have a rival relationship with the mother and I wish that EA would give options to change the relationship story at any given time. They make a fun game so frustrating that I don’t play everyday like I used to for hours. For that reason, I won’t pay for something that I’m dissatisfied with. I will start spending money for the game when EA decides to let us change relationship stories and be able to move a Sim out of town or break off a relationship that you no longer want and to do it with ease instead of convoluted confusion. But EA isn’t listening. 

Message 20 of 23 (3,008 Views)