Sims keep walking into my house

by whackywhippet234

Original Post

Sims keep walking into my house

This is in sims mobile btw.

Anyways, I was wondering when random sims will stop walking into my house. When the Halloween event happened, they would go right towards the decorations then my sims daughter would interact with them so, they would follow her into the house.  I removed all the decorations but they still walk in and out of my house. Even sometimes they stay in the bathroom. Plz tell me when this will get fixed. 

Message 1 of 7 (3,248 Views)

Re: Sims keep walking into my house

Sims like to hang out and see if you want to chat more. That is kinda normal. However hanging out in the bathroom is a known bug:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Fixed-Sims-hang-out-in-the-bathroom/td-p/7033540

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 7 (3,214 Views)

No, I mean actually walking in my house. Not just standing outside it. But I think I fixed it. I removed the scare bear I had and they stopped coming. Which is a shame because I wanted to keep it in the house without random sims coming in and out constantly.

Message 3 of 7 (3,178 Views)

That is weird indeed, I haven't noticed that in my household. 
Sims usually like to come hang out when a Sim of yours talks to them. But it could very well be they want to come look at the nice decorations from Halloween.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 7 (3,155 Views)

I noticed the same thing about my scare bear, too. I didn't like people just wandering into my house to look at him, so I put him out front. Well, that didn't stop some people and I eventually put him in storage and then it stopped. It's a shame, cause I think he's really cute. I'll try taking him out again in a month or two and see if it starts up again.

Message 5 of 7 (3,151 Views)

@thecakeisaLIE82 yeah, I know the pain. I liked it being there but I don't like them randomly coming in. They just go pass my house as normal now and not walk in it like they own it.

Message 6 of 7 (3,139 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Is this still happening for you today? If yes, can you share a video of this for me? 

Message 7 of 7 (3,099 Views)